I’m working with a renown consultancy specialising in delivering projects within Oracle Applications. This time, they are looking for Financial Consolidation/ Hyperion Financial Management experts to join their growing team and work on projects already won.
They are the type of consultancy who continuously add value to their clientele, reflecting their continuous success – so it is definitely an exciting time to join them. They have a great package on offer, supported by an attractive benefits list.
- Technical or Finance/Economics degree.
One of the following:
- 3+ years in EPM Consulting or Development experience within a customer environment with experience of designing and developing solutions one of the Oracle EPM Business Processes:
- Finance Consolidation & Close (FCCS / HFM*)
- Use of Data Management and other EPM related integration options between the Business Processes.
- Finance Professional with an interest in systems.
- Part or Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ICAS, CIOT, ATT etc) or someone with a strong understanding of financial processes such as budgeting, forecasting, consolidation or account reconciliation.
(Technical training will be provided)
- Has an approachable style working with others
- Can articulate and also challenge the standard configuration concepts of Essbase applications
- Has been involved in at least 1 projects (delivered to Go-live) and has had the opportunity to lead discreet components of the delivery.
Please reach out to me if you are interested in joining one of the most prestigious consultancies to work as a Senior Consultant specialising in HFM/ FCCS.