Finance Business Partner – Anaplan Technical Product Owner
I’m working with a leading company in the entertainment industry. They are currently undergoing a Finance Transformation program, enhancing their planning and forecasting processes through the implementation of Anaplan across all business units.
As the Anaplan Technical Owner, you will be responsible for the successful implementation and management of Anaplan models across their business units. You will work closely with Finance leaders, product owners, and cross-functional teams to ensure accurate and consistent volume and financial forecasts are delivered, supporting strategic decision-making and driving the success of their Finance Transformation program.
- Point of contact and owner of the Anaplan solution within the assigned business unit/workstream.
- Coordinate regular business-as-usual (BAU) activities, including month-end processes and monthly forecast outputs.
- Manage new end-user onboarding, user access, and roles within Anaplan.
- Oversee model management processes.
- Validate and reconcile data for month-end loads, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Communicate with stakeholders to notify them when Anaplan outputs are available.
- Contribute to the development of a driver-based approach in Anaplan, ensuring consistent dimensions across models.
- Prioritize data requirements and define processes for data creation to support Anaplan usage.
- Collaborate with Anaplan model product owners to translate development requirements into models.
- Ensure completion of targeted activities within each Anaplan build sprint.
- Conduct direct analysis to deliver timely and actionable insights.
- Collaborate with Data Analytics, Anaplan CoE, and Commercial teams to drive the best outcomes.
- Strong technical expertise in Anaplan with hands-on experience in implementing and managing Anaplan models
- Certified Anaplan Model Builder
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage stakeholders at all levels
- Strong Finance background, ideally CIMA qualified
The role is hybrid, and does require travel to their London offices. Salaries starting from £70,000.